DESIGN AND SALES CONSULTANT, Beaconsfield Qc, part-time
We are looking for an ambitious DESIGN AND SALES CONSULTANT with the ability to understand the needs of our clients and be able to adapt their personal approach to our creative, dynamic and trusted customer service style. The ideal candidate will use their superior problem-solving skills and strong design sense to create inspiring custom frame design options.
RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE BUT NOT BE LIMITED TO:
- Engage our clientele and discover the requirements needed for a successful custom framing experience
- Design tailored custom frame options specific to the clients wants and needs and create quality sales
- Act as a brand ambassador for Le Frame Shoppe and Framepro Services Inc.
- Develop new opportunities within the client experience for future Le Frame Shoppe or Framepro Services Inc. sales
- General retail store responsibilities such as opening and closing duties, balancing deposits and maintaining the shoppe’s cleanliness and organization
- Bilingual: Spoken a must, written an asset
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Enthusiastic, collaborative and supportive
- MUST be reliable, honest and have a great attitude
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Team player, but able to take self initiative when needed
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Knowledge of custom framing products and capable of recognizing current trends
If you feel like this opportunity could be a great fit for you, please apply by emailing email@example.com.
Students are welcome to apply.